The managed account agreement must:
describe or refer to the client’s current financial situation, investment knowledge, time horizon, investment objectives and risk tolerance that are applicable to the managed account or accounts,
- describe any investment restrictions imposed by the client, where permitted by the Dealer Member, and
- set out the terms of termination in accordance with subsection 3278(2).
- The managed account agreement may only be terminated by written notice:
- by the client, effective on receipt by the Dealer Member, except for transactions entered prior to receipt of the notice, or
- by the Dealer Member, effective not less than 30 days from the date the Dealer Member delivered the notice to the client.