Skip to main content
- This includes ongoing and future efforts to protect Government of Canada systems, to extend our network of partnerships to help protect critical infrastructure, and to help Canadians to be safe online.
- Learn about the potential risks of your online activities and how you can stay safe when you are connected.
- Get Cyber Safe is a national public awareness campaign created to inform Canadians about cyber security and the simple steps they can take to protect themselves online.
- The Canadian Centre for Cyber Security (Cyber Centre) is Canada’s authority on cyber security. The Cyber Centre is the single unified source of expert advice, guidance, services and support on cyber security for government, critical infrastructure owners and operations, the private sector and the Canadian public.
- CyberSecure Canada is a federal cyber certification program that aims to raise the cyber security baseline among small and medium entreprises (SMEs) in Canada , increase consumer confidence in the digital economy, promote international standardization and better positions SMEs to compete globally.