Continuing Education Credit
Compliance CE credit : 0.50
A new training seminar “CIPF Coverage: Demystifying Common Myths” has been developed by the Canadian Investor Protection Fund (CIPF) to help individuals employed by CIRO member firms learn about CIPF while meeting their Compliance CE requirements.
This webcast provides an overview of CIPF and covers the following topics:
- CIPF coverage, including what is and is not covered, as well as coverage limits,
- key updates since the amalgamation of the former CIPF and MFDA IPC,
- insolvency of a CIPF member,
- CIPF’s Disclosure Policy requirements for mutual fund dealers and investment dealers, and
- available resources to help advisors and investors learn more about CIPF.
Welcome to CIRO.ca!
We have a new look! You can find the Canadian Investment Regulatory Organization (CIRO) at CIRO.ca with our fresh look and feel.
You can now find new publications published by CIRO since January 1, 2023 on CIRO.ca. If you are looking for past notices or bulletins published by MFDA or IIROC, you can find those on our legacy websites. Enforcement related content will continue on those websites as well.
You can now find previous Annual Reports and Enforcement Reports on CIRO.ca, along with Halts and Resumption, and our ePublications sign up (for all previous MFDA and IIROC subscriber lists).
We will continue moving items off MFDA and IIROC in 2023/2024. Stay tuned for future updates.