We want to hear from you if you have concerns about potential rule infractions or would like to report misconduct by your IIROC-regulated financial advisor or investment firm. IIROC is committed to thoroughly assessing all regulatory matters brought to our attention and will take appropriate regulatory and disciplinary action against those who fail to meet their regulatory obligations.
There are two ways to contact us about suspected misconduct:
Use our toll-free number 1-877-442-4322.
IIROC records all calls to and from our Complaints & Inquiries telephone lines.
Fill out a complaint form
Download and fill out
IIROC's complaint form. Save and send your completed form to us by one of three methods:
secure email as an attachment
- or toll free fax at 1-888-497-6172
- or regular mail (postal addresses listed on the form).
For general inquiries, please send an email to
[email protected]. Please include your telephone number in the body of your message.
What you need to know before contacting IIROC
- You don’t have to prove your case in order to report an issue
- Be ready to provide as many details as possible, including:
- Your name and contact information
- Name and contact information of the individuals or firms mentioned in your report
- Specific details such as how, why and when you encountered the issue(s)
- Relevant documentation such as copies of forms and notes of meetings or discussions
- IIROC does not provide compensation or dispute resolution services. Learn how our partners can help you with
disputes and getting your money back.