This workshop is geared to all staff at Dealer Members and their vendors. In this webcast, we will review:
- Quebec’s response to COVID and other key priorities.
- An IIROC regulatory priorities panel discussion will follow the session with the Minister. Topics will include discussions about how the pandemic has impacted regulation, our members and their clients, as well as how it has accelerated the use of technology and the need to be flexible and adaptable as the environment changes. The panel will also provide an update on various regulatory initiatives, including our work to protect vulnerable investors, our progress on client identifiers and the development of competency profiles for various registration categories.
IIROC participants joining the priorities panel discussion are:
- Andrew J. Kriegler, President and CEO
- Victoria Pinnington, Senior Vice-President, Market Regulation
- Elsa Renzella, Senior Vice-President, Enforcement and Registration
- Irene Winel, Senior Vice-President, Member Regulation and Strategy
- Claudyne Bienvenu, Vice-President Québec and Atlantic Canada
- Warren Funt, Vice-President, Western Canada
This webcast will be available for viewing on December 23, 2020 and on a 24/7 basis after that date.
Your participation in this webcast will earn you 1.5 hours of IIROC Continuing Education Compliance Credits.
To register for this webcast, please click on the link above. To access a full list of available CE accredited webcasts, please click here.
To access all upcoming Member Education Services Events, simply subscribe to IIROC’s ePublications service at www.iiroc.ca and select the following categories: “Education Notices” and “Member Events.” ePublications is a free, self-managed system, whereby subscribers can change their selection criteria whenever and as many times as they want, making it a quick and easy way to receive information.