- A Dealer Member must apply to IIROC to obtain an approval required under Rule 2100.
- The Dealer Member’s application will be considered by the applicable District Council.
- The applicant must pay the prescribed fee.
- Within 10 days after any event that gives rise to a change in the information submitted pursuant to an application for approval, including any bankruptcy or criminal proceedings, the applicant and the Dealer Member or holding company involved must inform IIROC of the change in the applicant’s information.
- A District Council may refuse an application for approval or may withdraw any approval it has granted.
- A District Council may delegate their authority under this section to a subcommittee of the District Council or to IIROC staff.
2118. - 2199. Reserved.